gunforhire

Gun For Hire Radio - Tonight in Toms River at NJ2AS meeting

Gun For Hire Radio - Tonight in Toms River at NJ2AS meeting

http://www.nj2as.com/Default.aspx?pageId=1076286&eventId=391998&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Gun For Hire and Gun For Hire Radio will be at the NJ2AS event tonight! Stop by and show your support for the NJ2AS. Evan Nappen is the guest speaker and GFH will be offering the Prints/Notary/Photo’s for ALL non-resident CCW permits. Hell, you may even be on the radio show!

• Like 2

I just listened to pod cast. Thanks.

Did Nappen happen to give an opinion on HR822 and NJ residents? I know he mentioned that it will "end NJ's obnoxious system" (or something to that affect) towards the end but I didn't hear him address it directly. It burped during playback and I restarted it and slid the slider over so it's possible I missed that part.

Scott Bach discussed HR 822 in detail a few shows back right after it passed the House. Nappen was 100% for it. Bach classes NRA legal in front of me before we taped the show and was told that we would be able to carry in 48 States if it passes in its current form. NJ and IL NG for us! Gotta love NJ.

Thanks for listening, we are trying to get the best 2A people on the show and spread the word to wake up this dead State,

Anthony

• Like 1

Scott Bach discussed HR 822 in detail a few shows back right after it passed the House. Nappen was 100% for it. Bach classes NRA legal in front of me before we taped the show and was told that we would be able to carry in 48 States if it passes in its current form. NJ and IL NG for us! Gotta love NJ.

Thanks for listening, we are trying to get the best 2A people on the show and spread the word to wake up this dead State,

Anthony

That's the conclusion I had come to as well, I was just hoping someone had a different angle on it.

• Like 1