Old Glock guy

Small Handguns For Ccw

I have an XD sub compact in 9mm. 13 rounds +1 in the chamber. Personally I'd like to try an XDm compact. It's basically the same as the XD subcompact, but has a 3.8" barrel. The XD SC only has a 3" barrel. great gun though. I have a Cross Breed super tuck for it. Very comfortable and not noticeable when worn in the 5:00 position. I did put on a grip extension so my pinky has somewhere to go.

I have the xdm 3.8 compact in .40 (the ony XDM subs they make are the 3.8s). You are much more then welcome to shoot it anytime you like.

I have a Walther PPS and it's a great carry piece. It's very accurate and I've had no problems with it. The back straps can also be changed to fit your hand.

I was going to go w/ the PPS but didnt really care for the mag release plus it was almost $300 more than the Kahr. I did like the 3 dot sights on the PPS better than the CM9 tho, but I can always change them out... Kahr was also a bit thinner..

Also heard some horror stories about the backstrap on the PPS, if its off the gun wont fire and there have been some issues with them coming off (may have been the older model tho).

I'll tell you tho, i REALLY liked both guns and had they been the same price I may have went w/ the PPS..