Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Efga Renewal Process For 2012

Has anyone tried to renew their membership at Easton using their new system? An excerpt from their email:

As a member from the 2011 season you will need to click on "Current Member Renewal Form" link. At this point it will prompt your for your email address to see if you are in our system. Please put in your email address, at which point you should get a screen that says: "We've determined that an account already exists for the email address you entered" and then click on the link to have the system send you your username and password.

When I try to use the "Current Member Renewal Form", it brings me straight to a screen that asks for a username and pwd...nothing asking me for my email addy first. I sent them an email like stated, just checking if anyone else experiencing this.

I never do it online. I just go locally and renew it. Sometimes I can't be bothered with online things, this especially.

That great that you can do that. I think the closest place where I can renew is Jim Flynn's, and its about 45min away. With the internet, everywhere is local lol. Easton emailed me a user name, sweet.