Shawnmoore81

Winter classic

Every year I say, "Ok, this year I'm going to the Winter Classic no matter what."

Still haven't made it happen. But as a die hard Devils fan, I probably wouldn't enjoy being at this one cuz I hate both teams.

Going to Chicago this weekend to watch a little puck, though. Can't wait for that.

But as a die hard Devils fan, I probably wouldn't enjoy being at this one cuz I hate both teams.

lol thats part of the fun, no matter who loses youre happy to see them lose. i went to a flyers/rangers game in MSG last season. cheered for philly cause it made me happy to see SOO many sad ranger fans. philly won too. some rangers fan in his 50s nearly got into a fight with a bunch of flyer fan kids in their 20s. was entertaining. id go again.

as for the winter classic i agree for that kinda money its gotta be the devils. bonus points if it snows during the game. still always looks like fun. enjoy it topic starter guy, and anyone else who might be going.

A few things pussed me off about how the game was won. It's a flyers tradition to start off with Lauren hart and Kate smith singing the national anthem. Party labelle is not hockey. Then the roots as an act. I mean come on. To much corporate bs involved.

0770cd05.jpg

That's how you start a game.