bry@n

anybody have a gen 4 g23 I can try out

As the title says. I am interested in seeing what the gen 4 is like. I have tried the gen 3 and im going to be adding another glock into the mix sooner or later. Trying to decide whether I wanna go with a g23 gen 4 or a g27 gen 4.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You also need to try my XDM 3.8 Compact in .40 if looking at the Glocks.

I did look into them but decided to stay glock as I already have them. Wanted to stay within the same feel. The idea of the 3.8 is great though. Recoil much?

Not really too bad. It didnt feel much different in .40 then I remember my G26 feelin in 9mm as far as recoil goes.

I should be down at SS or Brick Arm a week from Sat if you want to swing by and check her out. Really a nice shooter.

So much so my buddy just replaced his G26 with one (and he has been carrying a Glock for years and years).

You can always shoot the G26/G27 (or a G17 in another state) w/ a 19, or 22, 23 magazine in it to give you a little more purchase.

With a G22 magazine, that would be 15 rounds of .40 S&W if you go with the G27.

Not really too bad. It didnt feel much different in .40 then I remember my G26 feelin in 9mm as far as recoil goes.

I should be down at SS or Brick Arm a week from Sat if you want to swing by and check her out. Really a nice shooter.

So much so my buddy just replaced his G26 with one (and he has been carrying a Glock for years and years).

Wow, that sounds good. I will check with the wife as far as plans go and get back to you. Thanks for the offer.

You can always shoot the G26/G27 (or a G17 in another state) w/ a 19, or 22, 23 magazine in it to give you a little more purchase.

With a G22 magazine, that would be 15 rounds of .40 S&W if you go with the G27.

Right. sent you a pm regarding that same idea.