Windham got a lot of ex-Bushmaster employees, too. Check them out.

I just picked up a Windham VEX-SS .223 today down at Heritage Guild in Branchburg.

Since I'm in the market for a AR, I took a look at the VEX-SS. Not bad at all. Still comparing though.

My friend just bought one. We put about 80 rounds through it a few months ago and it worked well. It costs more than the M&P Sport, and less than the M&P 15 and seems to be getting very popular.

I'm not into AR-15's (I like wood) but if I was, I would buy a Whindam.

Since I'm in the market for a AR, I took a look at the VEX-SS. Not bad at all. Still comparing though.

I walked into Heritage expecting to walk out with a Stag, but after picking up the VEX, it felt right and I bought it. There isn't one thing about it that I felt needed to be changed or removed right away, and I can add the scope I want without first paying for optics that I didn't. Good luck in your search!

I have a Windham AR (thanks A & A) and really like it a lot. I've got about 800-900 rounds through it and so far and it's been flawless. I realize that 800-900 rounds isn't a heck of a lot but if there were issues I would be quick to mention them. Gun is still tight with no funny rattles. I would definitely get another one if I wanted another AR style rifle.