BlueLineFish

OBRPC tomorrow

There goes that

Iggy is only using the back Pits for OBRAMS Training, Pits #1-#4. So that leaves Pits 5 (a 25 yard Pit), Pit 6 (the 50 yard Range) as well as Pit 7 (the 100 yard Range and the Shotgun Range. So you can still bring something to shoot, AND take a look at what OBRAMS is and maybe get an Observation signed-off. So look at this as an opportunity instead of a problem and have fun!

Dave

Iggy is only using the back Pits for OBRAMS Training, Pits #1-#4. So that leaves Pits 5 (a 25 yard Pit), Pit 6 (the 50 yard Range) as well as Pit 7 (the 100 yard Range and the Shotgun Range. So you can still bring something to shoot, AND take a look at what OBRAMS is and maybe get an Observation signed-off. So look at this as an opportunity instead of a problem and have fun!

Dave

I didn't know I cold get a sign off for this. I will definitely check this out. Thanks so much for the info.

I didn't know I cold get a sign off for this. I will definitely check this out. Thanks so much for the info.

I'm NOT saying that you're going to definatley get one of your Sign-Off's---I'm suggesting that it might be possible. Now if you show-up before 9:00 am and volunteer to help set-up a Stage and then hang-around to see what they do, then I'm almost certain Iggy would sign your paper. Then take what ever it is you brought with you to shoot into one of the open Pits and bang away! In this Club, one hand washes the other and being nice doesn't hurt.

Have a great day tomorrow. If I get my grill cleaned soon enough, maybe I'll stop-by to say hello. With the weather as nice as it's supposed to be, we're not going to be the only folks there!

Dave