Mikey Bullz

Collapsible vs adjustable stock

Interestingly, that remains to be seen as we are about to have case in Illinois about that. http://www.theoutdoo...0234f30qvjvkjjm

Hmmm very interesting, I wonder if some of the southern NJ counties could pull that off?

I don't think so. The election and operation of the county government are authorized and limited by state law. I am not sure how Illinois is organized, though.

There was a case awhile back where somebody was arrested for possession of an AW because it had a M4 style "movable" stock on it. His defense argued successfully that the stock was not "collapsible" as real "collapsible stocks" means they can fold completely away from the rifle. In this case they argued to the jury that the movable M4 style stock was in fact an "adjustable" stock. I forget the details as it wasn't really publicized.

This is similar to what DevsAdvocate was saying. If you can get me names and/or counties, I will see what I can dig up.

Thats funny, sad, and true, all at the same time.

Since I was curious and just built a pair of lowers I did some quick math... Based off what I paid to build these two, it would cost someone $1500 to do this. You couldn't get a consultation with an attorney for a "gun crime" for that.

Everyone in California? Or, at least, a magazine requiring a "tool" to remove....

The thing to remember is that California Specifically has THAT Language written into its stautes..NJ has NO Such language defining what constitutes a "Fixed" magazine, which is why the "Bullet Buttons" don't cut it here

• Like 1