alowerlevel

PMC .223 $284.50 per 1k + s&h

Mmm the slowest .223 on earth. Ok, maybe not, but the muzzle velocity is very sub par. Accuracy isn't that hot either. Low 2620s out of a 16" barrel where xm193 was making about 3060 fps average.

Mmm the slowest .223 on earth. Ok, maybe not, but the muzzle velocity is very sub par. Accuracy isn't that hot either. Low 2620s out of a 16" barrel where xm193 was making about 3060 fps average.

I haven't found the accuracy to be too bad. I am shooting it out of an iron sights Colt 6940 with a 16" barrel, so I am not expecting miracles. For the reloaders and brass whores among us, the PMC brass is good.

Jim Flynn sells that ammo all day long at $6 per box of 20 (or $0.30 per round)...including tax. Bring cash.

Thats a great price if you live close, but Im pretty sure it would cost me more in gas to drive the 70+ miles up there then the $5 I would save though :icon_lol:

I haven't found the accuracy to be too bad. I am shooting it out of an iron sights Colt 6940 with a 16" barrel, so I am not expecting miracles. For the reloaders and brass whores among us, the PMC brass is good.

Biggest problem I've found reloading PMC brass is the off-center flash holes.

That could certainly contribute to the low velocity and decreased accuracy.

• Like 1

Biggest problem I've found reloading PMC brass is the off-center flash holes.

That could certainly contribute to the low velocity and decreased accuracy.

Hmmmm.

I have just been hoarding it. I haven't reloaded any of it. Thanks for the head's up.