gearlogo

USPSA focused shop?

Powder storage for a vendor is complicated with various legal and fire code implications often requiring powder magazines and so on depending on the quantities stocked. Given that to make sense of stocking those items you would have to stock some quantity and variety most shops choose to stay out of it. I find that some shops stock bullets and primers but not powder.

I'm being picky and staying away from the bullseye and red dot category of powders. Shot those for many years in 38 special and am just tired of the smoke and mess. I was looking for N320 or Tight group but it was out of stock. I did pick up some Little gun for the long colt though so it wasn't a total bust.

I'd also like to get some plated and or moly coated lead .356 bullets to try. Not sure about going 124 or 148 grain on those. Having several types of powders and bullets available in one place for me to buy and try would have been selfishly nice.

The New Jersey rifle bench rest world has this type of shop in the form of the Shooters Corner. You can walk in to Bob White's shop with cash and walk out with a slightly used custom competitive rifle and all of the gear and reloading components needed to win. I just thought there might be a person that had a niche shop like Bob's but that catered to the USPSA crowd.

I'll just shoot Remington green box until I get sorted out.