Sign in to follow this  
sideswipe

Front Sight Training

First let me start by saying I have no affiliation with Front Sight and I'd rather this not turn into a debate as to whether supporting Front sight is equivalent to supporting the devil. I merely post this because I've been to Front Sight several times with various individuals (some who had taken Massad Ayoob training previously) and we all found training to be quite good.

The last time I was at Front Sight I met someone who was selling diamond memberships for $250. I purchased one and have received confirmation from Front Sight that the membership has been transferred into my account. I also verified with front sight that the individual is authorized to sell his diamond memberships and they verified that he had purchased a bunch of them. The individual recently e-mailed me stating that he had diamond memberships left and that if I knew anyone who was interested I should forward him their name and E-mail address. If anyone is interested in purchasing a diamond membership e-mail me your name and e-mail address and I'll forward it to him.

I am not selling the memberships,I am not getting a cut of the $250, I am merely referring you to someone who has the memberships for sale and I have found out to be legitimate because I thought it was a good deal and I thought I would share.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Moderators, I don't Know whether this is the right forum to put this in. I didn't know whether it should go in Gen. discussions, hot deals, or training. If this is not the right forum, please transfer It to the right forum and ended out this 1st line.

First let me start by saying I have no affiliation with Front Sight and I'd rather this not turn into a debate as to whether supporting Front sight is equivalent to supporting the devil. I merely post this because I've been to Front Sight several times with various individuals (some who had taken Massad Ayoob training previously) and we all found training to be quite good.

The last time I was at Front Sight I met someone who was selling diamond memberships for $250. I purchased one and have received confirmation from Front Sight that the membership has been transferred into my account. I also verified with front sight that the individual is authorized to sell his diamond memberships and they verified that he had purchased a bunch of them. The individual recently e-mailed me stating that he had diamond memberships left and that if I knew anyone who was interested I should forward him their name and E-mail address. If anyone is interested in purchasing a diamond membership e-mail me your name and e-mail address and I'll forward it to him.

I am not selling the memberships,I am not getting a cut of the $250, I am merely referring you to someone who has the memberships for sale and I have found out to be legitimate because I thought it was a good deal and I thought I would share.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Sideswipe,

Why not share with the members a little about Front Sight and to what the $250.00 diamond

membership gives them.

Scig

The diamond membership allows you to attend any of their classes as often as you want without paying tuition. They do have a once a year background check for $50 and you have to supply Ammunition and firearms(You can rent firearms from them). I and my friends always purchased our ammunition online and had it shipped to the hotel we would be staying at. You can also buy ammunition at one of the local stores for about a dollar more per box than online prices (for 9mm and 9x18). For the four-day defensive handgun course you shoot about 600 rounds. Some of the classes have a prerequisite of other classes and some of the classes you have to have a distinguished graduate level as a prerequisite. I took the same class twice which was a four-day defensive handgun class where you trained to draw from concealment and place a controlled pair to the thoracic cavity in under 2 seconds from 3, 5, 7, 10, and 15 yards. the total list of courses that they offer can be found here:

http://www.frontsight.com/Courses.asp

the best description that I found for the front sight training was written at this blog:

http://johntreed.com...ourse/#more-626

The thing that I found the most amazing about the training was that in our class we had individuals who had never held a handgun before ,a Marine sniper, two Los Angeles policeman, and people who had taken the class four times previously. Everyone left stating how great the training was despite where they started.

In closing, the following link is a page that was put up by someone who's collecting reviews of front sight:

http://www.guntraini...ent-review.html

the diamond membership also gives you a 40% discount at their Pro shop and a free hat. This is the link for the front sight diamond membership description:

http://www.frontsigh...-membership.asp