Pizza Bob

Multiple Handgun Purchase Exemption

Not true bry@n. You are being fed some poppy-cock. I have transferred exempted guns the following day after a non-exempt purchase.

I have done this and picked up 4 guns in one weekend without a problem... it was like Christmas!

got my exemption back and everything was approved now do i need to mail a copy of the exemption along with the filled out PP's?

Your PD and the NJSP should have copies of your approved exemption already. If doing a FTF sale, make a copy for the seller for their records, you keep the copy with the raised seal. If going to an FFL, they will make a copy of it when you get there.

Does having your C&R FFL help in any way?

Can I order 3 Tokarev pistols to my front door mail order?

Thanks,

If I'm not mistaken, NJ does not give any special consideration to C&R. I believe you still have to deal with an FFL. Search the forum, Im sure it's been discussed.

I applied for a 30 Day Exemption on June 25. I received the approved exemption today July 16. Three weeks to the day.

I sent the two forms directly to the NJSP Firearms Unit, and had the form returned via my local NSJP barracks (Augusta). In the justification section of my application form I simply stated the facts.

I would encourage anyone applying to read the pertinent sections of the statute carefully and employ its (implied) suggestions.

Patience has its rewards.