Melgamatic

Dicks in Union opens this weekend

Coupons have always said ammo, guns, under armour and so on not included. I've tried and it doesn't come off on the receipt. You lose your coupon, but rewards certificates work. They also don't take competitors coupons in that location, Woodbridge does.

Every single time I bought ammo at the Union location I did so with a coupon without issue. I wouldn't have bought from them otherwise. I used a coupon for a couple Under Armor cold gear tops as well. I know those are clearly listed as being excluded but it was never a problem. They were adamant that I was wrong and had never been able to use a coupon for ammo. There was one time when the woman at the register said she didn't think it would be accepted but tried anyway and it went through. They wouldn't even try it today. Caught me by surprise.

It seems they are no longer accepting coupons for ammo. I have bought ammo from them no less than a dozen times and used a coupon for every transaction. The woman at the register told me today that she would not accept my coupon for ammo and they never do/have. I was surprised at this because the SAME woman took my coupon a couple weeks ago. I told them how many times I used a coupon for ammo and they told me I was wrong. She said that if I went back and check my receipts I would see she was right. There were a couple other employess behind the registers and they all agreed that they have never taken a coupon for ammo. One of them also took coupons from me in the past. I am 10,000% positive they have taken my coupons in the past and my receipts at home confirm that to be true. I don't have a problem with them not taking it as it does say on the coupon that it excludes ammo even though they set the precedent by taking it every time in the past. I do have a problem with the attitude of the woman who checked me out, and others, insisting that I was wrong. I told her they could keep the ammo and I would not be coming back to shop at their stores as the only reason I was going there to shop in the first place was the coupons. I know they are Dick's over there when it comes to 2A but its hard to pass on getting 45acp for about $16/box.

They were selling 45 for $16 a box or is that the price it would be with the coupon?