Cam'mown

Mossberg 590A1 Custom

I built this in Photoshop so that I can see what it looks like. It's all mossberg stuff, jusdt picked form different 590A1 models.

Does anyone know if you can order something custom from them?

It has the 4 Shot Extended Storage Stock, Ghost Ring Rear Sight, M16 Style Front Sight, and Insight Tactical Light Forend w/ Strap

My personal recommendation would be AT LEAST to try a shotgun that has those sights, and try a shotgun with a standard bead sight. In my personal opinion, for the most part, shotguns are meant to be pointed, not aimed. Trust me when I say that the bead sights are not only accurate enough to effectively place shots where they need to go at HD distances, they're also less distracting. In a HD situation, IF you have time to aim, a standard bead sight will be more than accurate enough. If you don't, you're just going to be pointing and the sights won't matter anyway. You could easily save yourself some cash there, and still have just as effective of a shotgun. It will also mean you won't need to adjust between your HD barrel and skeet barrel.