Sign in to follow this  
mp123

Stag Arms Model 8

Picked up a Stag Arms Model 8. It’s a piston type.

That is my type of gun.

I'm the type that devotes minimum amount of time to cleaning my guns.

Have about 260 rounds through it and nothing to clean.

I can eat off that thing. That is with Silver Bear ammo. Real freaky. I want to clean that one but it just does not get dirty. No grit. Not even where it has been oiled.

Mp123, if your font gets any smaller, I'm going to need a microscope to read it! Oh, and good luck with your SA Model 8. I've heard that those piston-driven AR's rarely need cleaning, and I'm starting to regret not getting one. Is there any downside to them?

Mp123, if your font gets any smaller, I'm going to need a microscope to read it! Oh, and good luck with your SA Model 8. I've heard that those piston-driven AR's rarely need cleaning, and I'm starting to regret not getting one. Is there any downside to them?

I'm wondering the same. Sure you don't have to clean it.. but by gas system,, is there an actual "gas cartridge".. if so...ugh!!!

Ctrl + .....your magnifying glass for the 21st century :)