Justjules

Beretta CX4 Storm

again... please hear me.. do not put the shroud on the gun.. it is useless..

do you put a barrel shroud on every gun you own, so you don't burn your hand?

I shot the gun without the barrel shroud and the front end is way too light for me. The gun tends to jump and is difficult to get back down on target quickly. I would like to shoot it with a barrel shroud and make a determination from there as to how I lile it. I will however value your opinion and make the comparison.

Im flabbergasted that anyone thinks the stock trigger group is ok! I've shot toy cap guns

with better triggers! lol . Personally if there was only one thing i could do to the CX4 it would be the trigger,it's a rough ,plastic POS IMO.

But to each his own..

It depends if you are using it for bullseye or not. It could also depend if its a newer or older batch cx4, and round count with the stock trigger. Mine is polymer not rubber, and from the few reports here does not flex like some are saying. If it was really that bad there would be more than one person making replacements. I may change my mind if I tried one with the SP trigger, but the current condition of my stock trigger does not having me shelling out the clams. Of course, the same can be said for the spring rod, of which I did replace mine for reliability.

I shot the gun without the barrel shroud and the front end is way too light for me. The gun tends to jump and is difficult to get back down on target quickly. I would like to shoot it with a barrel shroud and make a determination from there as to how I lile it. I will however value your opinion and make the comparison.

Problem: Gun does not do "this" or "that"

Solution system

Begin here : is form perfect, am I operating the weapon as well as I can, am I doing my part?

NO my form could improve

practice more and then reevaluate

YES my form is as good as it will get

modify weapon to improve weaknesses

I am 6ft 3in 200lbs and I shoot 40 S&W which is just as if not more snappy than 45

I do not have a shroud

i do not have a front grip

and I shoot that gun real quick.. no issues...

if you are experiencing issues with 45 then I think you need to lay into the gun a little more.. and get a little more control towards the front of the weapon.. I shoot guns like that squared off to the target.. leaning in a little support hand up front...

a front grip is a reasonable addition to this gun... but I will never agree with the shroud.. there is no reasonable justification for it.. ok.. it protects the barrel? but all of my other unprotected barrels are doing just fine... I am not smashing rocks with the tip of the barrel..

like I have always said.. do what you like.. it is your gun.. but having run the shroud on there.. i just fail to see any practical use.. and I was dumping the gun on a sling switching to sidearm.. and all that.. I was never burned.. and I never accidentally smashed the barrel..