BHR

WTB .357 in Hunterdon or Bucks County

Heading out for some range time but light on ammo and no time to do my normal shopping. Looking for recos on a decent place to pick .357 and 9mm ammo at a reasonable price, either in the Flemington area or Bucks County, PA (work there). Thanks!

Handguns have to go through an in-state FFL. You can look in PA but after shipping to an NJ FFL and the FFL transfer fee it's probably cheaper to buy in NJ.

Look online for 9mm ammo. www.slickguns.com has ammo deals.

Thanks for the feedback. Poorly titled thread. Actually looking for a brick & mortor place to get ammo. Usually buy online or when I'm in Lakawana County, but no time for either and the local shop, Sportsmans Rendezvous, is pricey.

Thanks for the feedback. Poorly titled thread. Actually looking for a brick & mortor place to get ammo. Usually buy online or when I'm in Lakawana County, but no time for either and the local shop, Sportsmans Rendezvous, is pricey.

He has been very competitve when buying bulk ammo in 9MM and 45ACP. That said you can try Jim Flynn's Truck repair in Glen Gardner. He also has good deals on bulk ammo. Give him a call for pricing on bulk or smaller amounts of ammo. (908)537-6446.

Does anyone actually read the content of the post?

Bucks county is pretty big - where are you specifically.

CP & Surplus City in the Feasterville / Trevose / Southampton area

Target World in Chalfont

Tanners in Jamison

Quinbys in Dublin