Sign in to follow this  
Turbotezza

WTS: AR15 barrels.

All barrels are .223/5.56 cal. and have M4 ramps

The first person who posts "I'll take it" gets first dibbs.

1) Lothar Walther 16" stainless barrel M4 profile. 1 in 9 twist. Round count is about 400.

Comes with

- Blind pinned PWS FSC030 ((You read that right!) compensator. This FS030 was orginally pinned on my AR-10 but I removed it, pinned it onto an adapter (to fit AR15 barrels) and finally pinned the whole shebang to the Lowther.

- YHM Specter gas block with gas tube attached. This is a two piece GB that is bolted together by 4 bolts on the underside, making it removable.

$ 175 (SPF to Destinydog)

b404cbf5.jpg

24d2d265.jpg

3) 20" barrel of unknown manufacture with a Nordic compensator blind pinned on. Unknown round count but rifiling looks good and shoots well. HBAR profile .750 gas block journal.

$ 60

7501b6c8.jpg

638a5b73.jpg

I'm willing to ship. Flat rate per barrel is $10. If you buy 2 or all 3, add an extra $5. Tracking and/or insurance extra.

Payment

I'm located in PA 19067

Pick up payment is cash otherwise I will accept discrete Paypal via the "Gift" option.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

#1 has a two piece gas block, so it is removable that way

#2 isn't threaded, so no problem there.

#3 the comp is smaller in diameter (less than .750) so a .750 gas block will slip over it.

They all have M4 ramps.

Since these barrels have blind pinned brakes, is it still possible to slide the barrel nut on? im assuming yes because somehow it was taken off, but i still need to ask.

What feed ramps are on these barrels?

Sorry, my bad I misread your post. Here is a pic of a YHM barrel nut over the PWS comp. You can see the space between the comp and nut clearly.

d8583bee.jpg

Maybe I am not clear or am missing something here. If you can clarify how a barrel nut can slip over a permanently pinned compensator, especially the one that is on #1, I will delete my posts.

No probs. AR chamber extention journals are like an inch or so in diameter, so most comps short of JP howitzers or those used in 3 gun will ususlly fit.

Sorry, brain fart here. I thought brake was larger than barrel nut.

Looks good. Well worth it.

Sign in to follow this