Regulator72

WTS - Sig 226r Elite w/extras

Looking to sell my Sig 226r Elite in 9mm. Gun is mint, was recently sent to Sig for the AEP (Action enhancement package). Round count is 500-750. I put 2 mags thru it since it's return from Siga few months back. The gun includes the Sig black Aluminum grips (installed), and 4 mags, original case Blade-Tech holster (never used) included. I bought the gun new about 1.5 years ago..

asking $950 SPF to Zouave

Rosewood Grips are available, make offer! These are hard to come by

2012-07-02_21-46-40_463.jpg

2012-07-02_21-46-50_56.jpg

2012-07-02_21-51-11_728.jpg

I also have the original rosewood grips available for purchase.

heres some pics of the gun with the rosewood grips (gun comes with aluminum)

IMAG07622.jpg

IMAG0762.jpg

will trade for cash money only :-)

normal rules/paperwork apply. Will transfer thru FFL (TJ's)if you need to wait for PP's.

wow, great deal.

As it sits, the gun is almost like the Dark Elite but without the adjustable night sights (the adjustables kinda stink anyway). Great deal considering the AEP, Mags, Holster are worth over $300 and the gun new is more than your asking price.

Good luck with the sale.

Still for sale folks, $900.00 for the whole package, rosewood grips, aluminum grips, holster, 4 mags, a one of a kind super rare Sig Sticker on the case (not really rare, nor one of a kind as there were thousands of them at Shot Show!)

Hey Guys, all PM's replied to. Sorry for the delay, been crazy here, new baby at home and playing Mr. Mom to my other 2 sons has not left me with much time. Gunguynj and Zouave are both interested and waiting to see when gunguynj can meet up around my shitty schedule.