Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Obama's uncle

This story is just a prime example of why that scum bag needs to go and what type of people he is associated with. I would live to know why this isn't all over the news though

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2012/07/16/obamas-illegal-alien-uncle-given-a-stay-from-deportation-despite-criminal-fugitive-status-and-dui/

Framingham Public Information Officer Lieutenant Delaney said when Onyango Obama was asked at the station if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail following his DUI arrest, he replied: “I think I will call the White House.”

Now we see why. Obama’s “Uncle Omar” never had anything to worry about. Judicial Watch – which had to sue to obtain the information – has now reported that Obama’s uncle the illegal alien fugitive was granted a special stay from deportation from the Obama Administration.

This, despite his overstaying a tourist visa from Kenya nearly 30 years ago.  This despite having committed Social Security fraud and evading thousands in back taxes. This, despite being apprehended by the INS in 1992 and receiving a “final order of removal” from a Federal immigration judge – who then subsequently put a Federal warrant out for Uncle Omar’s arrest when he skipped his hearing. This, despite after 19 years on the run from that bench warrant – a Federal fugitive – being arrested for a DUI in Framingham, Mass. in August 2011.  And despite Presidential spokesperson Jay Carney insisting Uncle Omar would not get “any special treatment”.

A criminal alien, fraudster and fugitive from justice for decades, Uncle Omar was released by ICE after only a 2-week detention after his DUI arrest, allowed to return to his job in a liquor store (yep…you can’t make this stuff up) against Federal law, unbelievably being permitted by the state of Massachussets to get his drivers license back after only a 12-day suspension. And now, thanks to his nephew, this criminal is now being allowed to stay in the U.S. and fight his deportation order from 19 years ago!

When Drunken Uncle Omar appeared at his Framingham court hearing last fall that absolved him of any punishment and sent him on his merry way, he was laughing about it. And why not?

He was laughing at all Americans. At our disgraceful legal system that gives illegal aliens more rights than an average citizen would ever receive. At our pathetic immigration system that ordered him deported 20 years ago, yet is now allowing him to once again challenge that deportation, and is permitted to work – against Federal law – while that case progresses.

And he is laughing because he knows that his nephew shares his own contempt for our laws, and will do everything he can to make sure he gets off scot free. It is absolutely despicable.

November cannot come soon enough.

He has an aunt like this too.

Did you know he had a bunch of unpaid parking tickets from Mass. that got paid off by an aide in 2007?

Apparently it is factor in his Illinois bar application, this is why he has "retired' from the Illinois bar.

Deadbeats all around.

The reason that this isn't all over the news is because the media loves him. Plain and simple.

And trust me, not one candidate out there is squeaky clean. I don't even want someone like that in "The House" as they wouldn't be relatable. I would just like them to fess up to their mis-deeds. This goes for all of them.

C