LibertyOrDeath

*SOLD* Complete AR15 lower (Unfired)

The reciever is Delton, trigger group is Daniel Defense and Everything else is MagPul. The stock is pinned and fixed in the existing position. This lower has never been fired and everything is Brand New and fully functional. My wife started this build about 6 months ago and lost interest, I already have 2 complete ARs so this can go. I also have a DelTon BCG, USGI flat top stripped upper with FA, DC & Charging handle that was part of her build I can sell seperatly as well or together? Buyer must have FID w/matching DL to purchase the lower, all remaining parts can be shipped. Additional pics avalable upon request.

-$400 for the complete lower.

-$100 for the stripped upper. (shipped) SOLD!

-$100 for the BCG. (shipped) SOLD!

-$35 for the Charging Handle (shipped) SOLD!

ARLower.jpg

ARII.jpg

Opps, brain dead... You're right. I'm thinking ahead. Been up since 3am... Totally out of it.

Stripped upper is forged, No barrel, ramps are part of the barrel.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

Man.... I'm going to read this over tomorrow and ask again. My head hurts so bad, my eyes have headaches. Thanx Paul. Tomale is another day... ( konk - head hits desk... zzzzzZzzz)...

POI: True M4 ramps are cut into the receiver.

There are 2 small rounded grooves cut into the upper where the barrel is inserted but I dont know if theyre large enough to be called "Feed Ramps"? They are also in the same shape and position? I dont know, if its critical to the potentail buyer Ill post a pic of it.

There are 2 small rounded grooves cut into the upper where the barrel is inserted but I dont know if theyre large enough to be called "Feed Ramps"? They are also in the same shape and position? I dont know, if its critical to the potentail buyer Ill post a pic of it.
on the inside at 5 & 7 oclock...

Can ya just give the make and model number so I can see for sure if its what I need? Need spec and such...

I know I'm still half asleep and I'm not trying to be a pain, but if it was the door and assist, its not really stripped.

Is this the one?

http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-A3-Upper-Receiver-with-M4-Feed-Ramps---ZM48624-A/productinfo/ZM48624-A/

DSA-A3 Stripped upper complete with dust cover and forward assist.

Lower is SPF, more importantly I learned about the 2 forum members Never to do business with, the ones who offered insultingly low bids. You know who you are! Its really unfortunate that there are so many new & young unsavory members.