Sign in to follow this  
Jfoster99

Selling / Trading attempt #2

It took 10 minutes but eventually did find the link to become a Premium Member..

It could benefit from Permium Placement on the main page.

Sorry for the first attempt...I signed up for 12 months Premium so I hope a re post is appropriate. If not close it down and I will drop it.

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ffl3H96_2_c/UB1ypO5La3I/AAAAAAAAZ-k/YxrccgEPuhg/s2048/IMAGE_33B4C9E3-1B44-4080-AC42-3197EBABB7DB.PNG

I was hoping for info before postings a WTS here of perhaps some sort of dedicated site for that.

Here goes..

About how much percent could I gain FTF vs and ffl trade in?

If I use an auction, with the fees and such is it worth it vs a trade in at the FFL. I am not looking for cash back, buying guns if that makes a difference.

Has anyone delt with Meltzers in Garfield? Would if be worth the trip to one of our sponsors?

In my experience, you will always do better by selling something yourself vs. going to a brick and mortar store. They need to make a profit too, so generally it works out better for both parties to cut out the middleman and have the buyer and seller deal with each other directly. You just need to have patience and advertise what you're selling in multiple forums, to increase your chances of finding a buyer.

If selling firearms, be sure to read up on laws about shipping (they differ for long guns and hand guns), what services you must use, etc., and always verify your buyer's FFL's validity through FFL EZ Check.