Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

So how long before NJ starts requiring

I'm not sure how many saw that recent article about how "psychologists" and such said if you

dont have a facebook or twitter profile you are "suspicious" and could be a "psychopath".

It got me wondering how long before NJ is going to start requiring you to have a facebook profile and

they have to have access to it before they will issue your pp or FID and if you dont have it that means you'll be fighting the appeal in court.

I don't have facebook and I never well, i consider it to be a cancer in sociality and nothing good comes from it for the most part. The reason i have for some concern is such gems from the article are like this

"The German magazine Der Taggspiege went so far as to point out that accused theater shooter James Holmes and Norwegian mass murder Anders Behring Breivik have common ground in their lack of Facebook profiles."

My favorite part was this

"The tech news site slashdot summed up Der Taggspiegel's story about social networking as 'not having a Facebook account could be the first sign that you are a mass murderer"

i dont have facebook so i must be a mass murder i just dont know it yet. With all the libtards running this state I see this coming our way very soon.

I know a lot of people that don't have FB profiles. I have one but I seldom go on it, and I have some periods where I just can't be bothered to look at it. Saying something like "No FB = psychopath" is akin to saying all introverts = psychopaths. That said, not all the people I know who lack an FB page are introverts. Some just find the idea of it stupid.