silverado427

Gun safety classes growing

WoW the APP had a article about guns that wasn't the usual anti bs , I thought it was a positive article for the pro gun cause, There's a short video at brick armory. http://www.app.com/article/20120810/NJNEWS/308100097&source=rss

The article was fine up until the last 4 paragraphs.

Caroline Brewer, spokeswoman for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said carrying guns in public endangers more lives than it saves

“No matter how much gun training an average American might have, it pales in comparison to the rigorous gun training that we demand of law enforcement officers, and thousands of innocent Americans die every year because of the paranoid mentality and lack of meaningful training,” she said.

Taking someones quotes (especially from a blithering idiot) with out a counterpoint statement, is definitely showing bias.

I want to take a course, but don't know anything about it, costs, times, and stuff like that.

Both safety and instructional courses are increasing. You can tell by the increased offerings at local outfits. Courses I have been trying to get into are many times full.