Theron

Glock extended mag release

I recently bought a Gen 4 Glock 19 and overall I love it, BUT unlike the Sigs or Beretta's I shoot I find I have to shift my grip to actuate the mag release. So my question is are these a good idea, and if so which make has a good reputation?

A friend tried a couple different ones on a 23 I believe and he said none really helped...they just stuck further out and he still had to shift his grip on the gun.... I shot it and seemed smooth to me to hit with my support hand as I was releasing grip to reach for next mag.... But that's 2handed shooting and dropping mag free not catching it....but at a range and not wanting to drop mag I don't see a problem with shifting grip on empty gun to release...

i;ve been looking into the same mod for a while now. don't have any 1st hand experience with any aftermarket ones just the stock but I deducted from all the reviews that most ppl who shoot constantly, do extensive training, use the pistol for work or any other action that requires frequent movement and use of a holster stick with the stock or go back to the stock after putting extended mag release in.

so personally I am keeping the stock for now.