Sign in to follow this  
BeachBum

Empty Mag

Here's a question, I own a pick up truck, I have a small case for my handgun which I intend on putting into my backpack, should I carry ammo locked in the glove compartment and mags in a separate compartment of the backpack? Or mags locked in glove compartment and ammo in a separate bag altogether??

And on a separate but related subject, what do you guys usually use to cut the foam on your cases?

Thanks in advance

RxB (Just bought my first firearm and still green behind the ears)

Here's a question, I own a pick up truck, I have a small case for my handgun which I intend on putting into my backpack, should I carry ammo locked in the glove compartment and mags in a separate compartment of the backpack? No. Or mags locked in glove compartment and ammo in a separate bag altogether?? There is no need to separate them. Loadem up if you want.

And on a separate but related subject, what do you guys usually use to cut the foam on your cases? A knife?

Thanks in advance

RxB (Just bought my first firearm and still green behind the ears)

Are you guys telling me that I can transport unloaded mags in the same case as my rifle?!?! Man!! And, after all these years of transporting my mags in my hubcaps. :russian:

Hey I am the recruiter for Florida and I welcome you to move here where you can carry your AR-15 with a loaded 100 round mag. in your car as long as it is in a closed case like the typical zippered rifle case. We do not have concealed handgun permits. We have concealed weapon licenses so that if I can conceal an AR on me it is perfectly legal. Want to carry a sword? Just keep it concealed and you can. :) Come on down, the orange juice is on me. In fact, you can shoot it off the tree with any gun not specifically restricted by the Federal Government. :)