stonycurtis

perfect range day

had a great day at the range sunday. went to r14. sun shining, 75 temp. rifle and pistol. no idiots in the next few ports. hit everything i was pointing at. couldnt miss. fresh air. good friends. guns flawless. might need cleaning now. probably one of my best days ever. released alot of venom/stress. anyone else ever have a perfect range day?

Yea. Most of my range sessions turn into a pissing match with some ahole renting a gun rapid firing a glock. So then it turns into a lets make more noise then him and make him leave. That was last night. Safe time say my saiga and m4 both doing rapid fire and then the Mossberg 590 did the trick Good job ny ahole but I win hahaha

Went to Central Jersey Saturday morning with NJPilot and JimmyAGR. Had a blast and got our fill of rifles and pistols. Thought I was the worst at spotting until the shooter found a loose scope mount. Lastly, remember to fill your containers with water AND soap if you want them to blow up good in the pits. Got home a few hours later than I told the wife I would, which pissed her off since she was doing yardwork and expected help.

All in all, a great day.

Hoping to get to a range tomorrow afternoon but it depends on if we can find a sitter. If the wife comes then we may go to Bob's indoor range where she can rent a revolver. R14 is also an option since I'd like to be outdoors but then we're just using my Sig. No rifles, unfortunately. If we can't get a sitter then I'll go another time.. don't feel like going solo.

I just had one of those great Zen like days yesterday. I went out to work up a couple new loads for my M1A. There was 3 or four people shooting that were all very social. I found my new best load yet for my M1a and went home very happy, also a little later than my wife thought I should have stayed out.

Ken