Scott204

Land Search

Well the wife is finally on board with starting to look for some land to buy OUTSIDE of NJ. We are mainly looking in VA, NC, SC but we are just starting to look. Just wondering if anyone else here has anything out of state and how taxes were. We are looking for a minimum of 10 acres and it could just be land, no house. If anyone has any sugestions on where to look please fill me in. Again we are just starting to look. There is no maximum amount of land we are looking at but just doing some searching in our price range is looking like up 30 acres is the cut off depending on the state.

I have a cabin and 16 acres up in north-central PA, just outside the town of Coudersport. Taxes set me back around $750 a year.

The area around Coudersport is beautiful! Been there several times visiting Cherry Springs State Park. They have some of the darkest night skies the East coast at CSSP, which makes it a popular place for amateur astronomers. How are property prices in that area, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2