DTtuner

Looking for Shotgun Course

Not sure what you're looking for or how much shotgun experience you have, but Anthony tells me that course is somewhat basic. I took a quick look at the GFH schedule and did not see any listings for Urban Shotgun; nor were there any SG classes on the schedule at MDTS or GAPP, except for an advanced class on 11/4 at the latter.

We also have our more advanced Urban Shotgun 1 - http://gunforhire.co...rban-shotgun-1/

What is your experience?

Dates will be posted for this asap.

OGG - you have been through the grinder with GFH classes and the Home Defense Shotgun would be a step back for you for sure.

Ant

Ant, yes I agree that Urban Shotgun would probably be perfect for the OP. Just did not see it on the schedule between now and the end of the year.

DirtyDigz, I've taken classes at both of those locations, and while the outdoor Area 51 facility is wonderful on a perfect day (which it was when I was there), the police range in Cedar Grove is a nice, climate-controlled environment. I agree with your observation that the ventilation system can get to be loud and distracting, but on balance, it's a pretty nice place to train.

We also have our more advanced Urban Shotgun 1 - http://gunforhire.co...rban-shotgun-1/

What is your experience?

Dates will be posted for this asap.

OGG - you have been through the grinder with GFH classes and the Home Defense Shotgun would be a step back for you for sure.

Ant

Please let me know dates for Urban Shotgun.

I've already registered for Home Defense shotgun, but Urban shotgun was my first choice.

PM'd you with details.