Caine

Champion Generator Recall

http://www.championpowerequipment.com/news/important-product-recall-notice-models-41532-and-41332/

Both seem to be models sold at costco

• Model # 41532 – 9000 Watt / 7000 Watt Wireless Remote Electric Start Portable Generator (Retail $699)
  • Model # 41332 – 8250 Watt / 6500 Watt Wireless Remote Electric Start Portable Generator (Retail $699)

With all the new generator owners, I figured this might affect some people here.

That's why you don't buy this crap to begin with...

i bought one and it doesn't fall under the recall. This is EXACTLY why you buy it from costco! I think the design is more the issue as when you fill up the tank there is a depression that collects spilled gas and if running it will spill right into the engine intake. Gas cap off and gas spilling = kaboom! Although it clearly states to shut it off I bet most do not!

That's why you don't buy this crap to begin with...

I beg to differ as would nearly every resident on my street. After a week, my CHonda powered generator is God's Gift.

It will likely be replaced by a natural gas generator in the future but for now, it's the shiznit.