All,

What are the laws on transporting ammo? When I look this up all I find is reference to hollowpoint. I work in PA and I want to buy ammo out there or have ammo shipped from an online retailer to my office which eliminates hassles with the retailers. We're talking .22lr and 9mm non hollowpoint. Am I breaking the law by transporting from PA to my home in NJ? Thanks!

ok cool. I have bopught from the walmart near my office and it was like purchasing gum. I have my FID so no worries. I wasnt sure if driving around with ammo in your car was like driving around with a pistol because again In the law summarizations I have read I only see ammo info on HP. Thanks Harry.

ok cool. I have bopught from the walmart near my office and it was like purchasing gum. I have my FID so no worries. I wasnt sure if driving around with ammo in your car was like driving around with a pistol because again In the law summarizations I have read I only see ammo info on HP. Thanks Harry.

With HP Ammo I would just go from the state line to home, other non HP ammo, I wouldn't worry about it..