Sign in to follow this  
Tactical Turtle

probably not the normal post but who is hiring..

My wife is at a really hostile work place. Been screwing with her since she came back from maternity leave and writing her up for bs.. being a minite late... dress code (wearing a jacket when the store had no power during sandy) and whatever her dumb ass boss desires. I figured I would reach out on here to see if anyone knows of anywhere hiring. She has aboit 6 years retail/customer service management experiance and been working retail for about 10 year totals. She has good people and leadership skills. So yeah anyone here know of any where hiring for retail management or maybe an office gig. Looking local to jackson nj so 30 minites or so from jackson would work. I know its a long shot but the jobs arent there and when u find them they offer her 10 bucks an hour and 30 hours a week. Thanks guys

Check and see if places like Walgreens, wal mart,target, places like that. This time of year, they're always looking dor experienced retail/management. Any other than that, check career websites.

looked on the websites not much that isnt seasonal at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions. She went to home depot on her lunch break to apply for a cashier job... damn seasonal

looked on the websites not much that isnt seasonal at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions. She went to home depot on her lunch break to apply for a cashier job... damn seasonal

Might not be a bad idea to take a "seasonal" position. If she's good they may keep her on.

Duno if there are any open positions right now but check for any open dept or asst positions at the Nike outlets in Jackson and tinton falls. I used to work for them. Awesome company to work for. Benefits are really good they give you lots of vacation and the pay is competitive. Dept mgr is 15-20/ hr asst is 45-65/yr depending on experience.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Duno if there are any open positions right now but check for any open dept or asst positions at the Nike outlets in Jackson and tinton falls. I used to work for them. Awesome company to work for. Benefits are really good they give you lots of vacation and the pay is competitive. Dept mgr is 15-20/ hr asst is 45-65/yr depending on experience.

thanks for the heads up I will have her call tomorrow

thanks for the heads up I will have her call tomorrow