Sign in to follow this  
blksheep

870 Furniture

Hello all. I am looking to send my 870 back to original form. It was my first gun and as soon as I could I put a Speeded stock set on it which I love but now want the original wood look back. I looked at brownells but they are out. Any ideas.

Rick

I have a 2 shot extension that I want to put back to the regular tube. If any one wants to trade set ups let me know. I have a Speedfeed 13 inch pistol grip stock set and 2 shot extension that I'll trade someone who wants a tactical setup for a plain Jane setup.

I have a 2 shot extension that I want to put back to the regular tube. If any one wants to trade set ups let me know. I have a Speedfeed 13 inch pistol grip stock set and 2 shot extension that I'll trade someone who wants a tactical setup for a plain Jane setup.

How would that work? Trading setups? I want to get a +2 for the 870 I just got.

Just when you think your new gun is "finished"...you go to Boyd's Gunstocks website. DOH!

LOL I feel the same way, I was never able to buy a new stock for my Remington 597 or even Savage Mark II because I could never decide on what I liked lol! For the 597 I kept going back and forth with the TactiCool, the really nice and bright shiny Laminate stocks, or even the thumbhole lol. Boyd's is really nice and also really reasonably priced. Also you can check Stocky's Stocks I thinktoo.

For my Savage Mark II, I have a GXP, which is a basic wooden stock - but it is BEAUTIFUL imho. It is REALLY classy for such a cheap little rifle and it has really nice checkering, grain , coloration, etc. I could not replace it because it looked so great already, it reminds me of a Browning A-Bolt and it's just a little Savage .22LR.