Sign in to follow this  
gunguy1960

hk p7

The P7M8 mags will not work in the P7 (aka PSP) and vice versa. Do you only own the 4 mags and not the pistol itself? If you own the pistol then it would obvioulsy be easy to determine what gun the mags fit. If you dont own the pistol then this may help...

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-German-P7-M8-8-Round-Magazine-p321.htm

Im sorry but I have missed "the offer"

Are you trying to sell these mags? If you are trying to sell them then they belong in the "marketplace" section. You have to be a Premier member (ie paying monthly dues) to post stuff for sale in that section.

Are they HK factory mags or imitations? If they are factory mags then they sell for $60 each brand new at CDNN Sports online. If they are immitation replica mags then they would cost around $20 each.

Seems like psp version has cut out in lower back section of magazine, one of my magazines has that, so I assume the other 3 are p7m8 magazines, offer still stands but I understand its not as good possibly to you with the one odd duck magazine.