mx597turbo

A couple of hypothetical questions

I have a couple of hypothetical questions:

1. If a friend/relative who lives in another state visits a NJ resident and forgets their long gun (a NJ legal shotgun, for example) at the NJ resident's house, does this break any NJ laws?

2. If someone who is a NJ resident gets a FL CCW, but does not have a FID/PP, could they buy a handgun in a state that recognizes the CCW, if they leave the handgun in the state of purchase, and never bring the gun to NJ?

I have a couple of hypothetical questions:

1. If a friend/relative who lives in another state visits a NJ resident and forgets their long gun (a NJ legal shotgun, for example) at the NJ resident's house, does this break any NJ laws?

2. If someone who is a NJ resident gets a FL CCW, but does not have a FID/PP, could they buy a handgun in a state that recognizes the CCW, if they leave the handgun in the state of purchase, and never bring the gun to NJ?

1. Unless the relative was in NJ for a sponsored shooting event, I don't believe they would be allowed to possess a firearm in NJ without having an FPID card. (Check out Gun Law guide in my sig)

2. NO, NJ residents can only purchase/take possession of handguns in NJ.

What a shame, you like the second amendment, but aren't too big of a fan of the first amendment, eh?

When a guy says: "“Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture.”

“Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

“Kill them all slowly and painfully.”

Then yeah, I think he's a scumbag. You don't hear him condemning the terrorists who kidnapped and killed the south koreans though: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5256382/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/south-korean-hostage-executed/#.UMv3I2-5O2Y

So when I get my PP, I can't buy from Cabelas in PA?

Not directly, you can only transfer a handgun to a resident of the same state. LONG GUNS are different you can buy any long gun anywhere, as long as A: it is LEGAL TO POSSESS WHERE YOU LIVE, and B: that particular state allows it (There are some states that only allow out of state purchases to citizens of "Contiguous" states)