NJScott

LINBERTA PA101 12ga PUMP 5+1.....Any Feedback?

Okay, all you shotty mavens, I'm ready to pick up one of these (apparently a Bud's exclusive) economy-class shotguns for HD and wanted to know what, if any, feedback might be out there on it.

Thanks in advance,

Scott in Bayonne

lunker:

Good point about the service and parts, but at $229.00 NIB at Bud's I just may have to take a chance. I was hoping someone else on here had actually fired/owned one. Cheapest Mossy I saw was about 80 clams more. Right after Christmas and once the bills start rolling in, "just a little more" becomes relevant, buddy ;-)

Regards,

Scott

lunker:

Good point about the service and parts, but at $229.00 NIB at Bud's I just may have to take a chance. I was hoping someone else on here had actually fired/owned one. Cheapest Mossy I saw was about 80 clams more. Right after Christmas and once the bills start rolling in, "just a little more" becomes relevant, buddy ;-)

Regards,

Scott

Because they start out with a smooth bore to begin with, shotguns are the one firearm that are really diificult to "shoot out". Why don't you take a look at some used Winchesters, Ithacas, Remington's, etc. There are sure to be a bunch in your price range. I know that Rahway Firearms Guild has a ton of good condition used shotguns.

I'll drop into HG in Rahway after the holiday to check it out. But the last time I was there, around 2010, I started looking around for a hidden camera, thinking somebody was goofing on the incredibly high prices on their new stuff, LOL. Thanks!

S I B