powerrockbill

Atlantic tactical ..long wait for nics

With all the crap thats is going on at NICS the FFL I use doesn't even ask me for money until the nICS is back and we are ready to do the transfer. If you paid for the pistol and the nics check plus $10 you need to get your butt down there no more phone calls and settle this. This is just bad business!! Do most people pay for the nics charge before you do the transfer? I can see a deposit on the pistol but never pay for the whole thing, and no NICS payment until it's all done!!

Yes the gun is usually paid for in full but only if it is in stock, along with Nics. At that point the paperwork is then faxed. I would think most places charge for the Nics before initiating call/ now at the moment only a fax. I think they never sent the fax, or it did not go through. They probably also asked for payment in full on a gun they did not even have. Maybe they thought they could get it in fast, which is just not the case anymore. The fact that they are unwilling to do a follow up on it is just insane.