Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Marine parrots CSGV talking points?

For those of you who don't know, the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence believes, and preaches, that all gun owners are far right extremist insurrectionists who have fantasies of recreating their own Shays rebellion......and it's pretty said state of affairs when a Marine parrots their talking points........

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/28/iraq_vet_newtown_changed_my_mind_on_gun_control/?mobile.html

Before I finish this post, let it be known that I have the utmost respect for veterans and the blood they have given for this country, but this man fought against an enemy that was equipped with little more than automatic rifles and homemade explosives, an enemy that still has not been summarily defeated, an enemy that was fought against using drones, missiles, tanks, and all sorts of amazingly expensive weaponry, an enemy that is a FRACTION of the size of our armed populace, and he says that an armed insurrection wouldn't work? When the military invents a weapon that can instantly melt the brain of anyone it deems to be an enemy combatant from space is the day that I declare the second amendment as a lost cause.