iRescue

Shore Shot: Spikes stripped lower - $390

I don't care what anyone says about the market this or people will pay that or its because they need to pay their employees blah blah blah

Shore shot is ripping people off.  Luckily I'm not dumb enough to be hoodwinked in such a manner  

Btw I'm not one to call for immediate bans or protests but I'll tell you theyll never get a dime from me.

They probably aren't going to get any inventory over the next 6 months due to the way things are. It's happened before, and it's WAY worse now. It's going to be hard for them to pay the bills selling 1 stripped lower and two cases of ammo every month. They better sell what they have now for every penny they can get.

They probably aren't going to get any inventory over the next 6 months due to the way things are. It's happened before, and it's WAY worse now. It's going to be hard for them to pay the bills selling 1 stripped lower and two cases of ammo every month. They better sell what they have now for every penny they can get.

While they may not be getting much in the way of ammo and hardware... They made a BOAT load of money on emptying their stock they did have on hand. Also, they do a lot of business as a range. A couple can expect waiting about 30 minutes on a Friday night and can spend as much as 100 bucks to rent a 9mm and a few boxes of ammo. They do that business all weekend long.

I don't think they'll be shutting down shop anytime soon.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

While they may not be getting much in the way of ammo and hardware... They made a BOAT load of money on emptying their stock they did have on hand. Also, they do a lot of business as a range. A couple can expect waiting about 30 minutes on a Friday night and can spend as much as 100 bucks to rent a 9mm and a few boxes of ammo. They do that business all weekend long.

I don't think they'll be shutting down shop anytime soon.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. They do a lot of business via the range. While they might not make as much in sales due to a suppy shortage at least they have income.

Screw em. 400 for a lower? Saying we are lucky they aren't selling stuff on gunbroker? Yeah they wont see my money ever.

$390? Awesome :)

I'm still sitting on this box of PSA stripped lowers I bought for $49 each during the Christmas sale a year ago. Is it time? Not yet?

Thanks for the offer bro, I'll PM you later.

Uh-oh, prices seem to be going up, I'm now at $387.95 each. Once these are gone, there won't be anymore ;)

Anybody want to see a pic of a box of PSA stripped lowers?

sure

:facepalm:

Exactly. They do a lot of business via the range. While they might not make as much in sales due to a suppy shortage at least they have income.

Screw em. 400 for a lower? Saying we are lucky they aren't selling stuff on gunbroker? Yeah they wont see my money ever.

That's my point.

I wish people would stop blaming the businesses.... what defines gouging? how much was a box of ammo 5 years ago? prices on things change as demand increases.. it is not the businesses fault that you waited until a mass gun scare to try to buy an item that is now in extremely limited supply....

not trying to be an ass but if you were not prepared that is your fault.. not theirs.. I paid $180 for a lower... compared to several years ago.. that is stupid expensive... so what.. I wanted it so I paid.. if you don't want a lower for $400 then that just means you don't want it bad enough..