Anyone in Union, Elizabeth, Hillside, or Roselle, all in Union County, PLEASE CONTACT ASSEMBLYMAN JOE CRYAN!

Look at what the bills he proposed for NJ's gun laws...

I reccomend anyone in his district to call him up, show him the pressure, and give him an earful.

Also, everyone, contact your own district legislators. To find your district legislator's, go here.

Joseph Cryan's numbers are 908-624-0880, as well as 908-327-9119.

PS - I see that Jason O'Donnell of district 31 and Mila Jasey of district 27 have sponsored those horrendous bills along-side with Jospeh Cryan.

A lot of these politicians think that police agree with these laws or think that it helps is. They obviously don't. I tell them that I am a police officer and these laws don't affect criminals. Criminals don't care about their laws. Also that I am tired of seeing long criminal histories with violent crimes and repeated offenses. Start keeping these people locked away,instead of havering them uses the revolving doors at the courthouse.

A lot of these politicians think that police agree with these laws or think that it helps is. They obviously don't. I tell them that I am a police officer and these laws don't affect criminals. Criminals don't care about their laws. Also that I am tired of seeing long criminal histories with violent crimes and repeated offenses. Start keeping these people locked away,instead of havering them uses the revolving doors at the courthouse.

Agreed. A friend of mine is an auxillary officer and is in the Army Reserves and feels exactly the same way you do.

BTW these legislators aren't easy to contact. Left messages for each of them every time I've called.

Exactly, I am a new police officer myself and I totally agree with you.