dgstinner

Another Video To Piss Everyone Off

I used to like Scarborough, but he has really become a pompous jerk, especially on this issue. In his eyes, anyone who owns an "assault rife" is either a sporting shooter who can't see the greater good of banning them, or a whacko survivalist who thinks he's going to be able to take on the U.S. Army. I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard someone say, "Why would anyone need an assault rifle?"

Joe Scarborough and his blonde twit, Mika are third rate hacks on a third rate network. They could not even make it on NYC radio. This is their last stand like Piers Morgan (another imported British hack, hey Piers we are citizens, not subjects, get with the program). Why is it when John Q Public disagrees with them, the public are the radicals? If politicans are so afraid of losing re-election, what does that tell you? The people have spoken, sorry hacks! This is nothing more that the same old playbook, say it long enough, loud enough, and sooner or later people may just believe it to be true.

"Coyote with dentures assaults sheep, sheep vote to ban dentures!"

Get with it Obama, "It's the criminals, STUPID!".

I couldn't watch that whole segment. Did they say anything about Obama having kids on stage to promote his anti-gun agenda? And saying that we have to do something, "for the kids," as if anyone who disagrees with him is against children?

The feigned indignation right after they run the NRA commercial is classic. The blonde with the sigh, the guy has to remove his glasses. Frickin hilarious. What a bunch of brain dead twits. I wonder if they have a good laugh about how well they played it up after the broadcast is over. I mean there is no way those people can seriously be that melodramatic.

Ok, i turned it off. How are these people still on the air? People really watch them.

To be total honest, I dont watch MSNBC so I have no exposure to them on other subjects, after seeing this, I feel good about my choice not to watch MSNBC.

Also for full disclosure..T Bil I too am stealing , "Coyote with dentures assaults sheep, sheep vote to ban dentures!"