this_is_nascar

Is Facebook Censoring Firearm Related Items?

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been "liking" and "sharing" a whole bunch of firearm related pictures and articles that I've been seeing. Granted, they have not been filtered from the source, as I've been seeing them obviously, but could FB be censoring any forwarding of these items when "liking" or "sharing" them?

The only reason I mention this is that my wife had a couple questions about her FB account that required me to login to her account. She and I are "friends" on FB, so we see each others "likes" and "shares". I did not see any of those photos or articles that I had liked or shared, while I was logged in to her account.

Not that I have seen..i'm either Friends or in "Like" with hundreds of assorted vendors groups, and personalities in the firearms community, we pass around a lot of the same photos, and memes, a lot of those are subsequently passed on by friends who arent associated with that stuff otehr than peripherally through me. I havent seen anything like what was reported, and some of the groups are VERY vocal.