chris327

anjrpc and the February 8th rally

A copy of my letter to them

member###### I expect to see you pushing the Feb 8th rally in Trenton. As the states NRA agency I feel your organization is not taking an agressive enough inititave to protect our second amendment rights. It's time to stand up or step out. Mailers should be going out to all members encouraging the rally and encouraging contacting the elected officals.

My membership is up on 5-31-13. If you don't start acting, don't count on my renewal or money.

Ron

I have sent several letters now to them no response. Now i went to the NRA about it, they are the NRA state organization. We need to have the NRA push them or get NJ2AS in as the State org.

This is a Perfect example of how we as a whole are our own worst enemies, and why we continually get screwed over. ANJRPC Downplays this because NJ2AC is the one pushing it, when it's VITAL that we as a community stand together. I had thought that possibly, once ANJRPC partnered with SAF on the lawsuits opposing the Justifiable Need that things were changing..now I see that they are not. Scott Bach pats Frank Fiamingo on the back with one hand, and effectively stabs him with the other. Either way I'll be there on the 8th, taking advantage of one of the busses that NJ2as waorked VERy hard to arrange, and I hope the rest of you can make it one way or the other as well.

I sent the NRA an email complaining about the ANJRPC's tepid support and I sent the following to the ANJRPC. If they don't step up, I won't be renewing.

"I was considering renewing my membership. But when I saw your tepid support for the Feb. 8th rally, I am having second thoughts about belonging to an organization that is not actively promoting this event. Your "if rallies are your thing" line is NOT GOING TO CUT IT. As the official state NRA affiliate you should be promoting the hell out of this event, sending emails, mailers and making phone calls to the entire membership. With the legislative onslaught against our 2nd amendment rights that we face here in New Jersey it's extremely important that we get as many people as we can out to that rally to show the governor and the legislators that we mean business. Please take a more active role in promoting this event. There are a lot of us here that will not renew our memberships if you don't."