chris327

anjrpc and the February 8th rally

Not sure about how the rest of you feel but i am getting angry about anjrpc. they have the largest membership of gun owners in NJ and they need to be there to push people to attend the rally. We need them to send out an email encouraging people to attend. They have included it in one email but it felt like they were almost saying it will not do anything so dont bother going. They need to encourage us to go. For this matter i am trying to contact them and push them to send out an email specifically about the rally and saying we all need to attend. I would like for more people to email them also or contact them and tell them that they need to be out there and push people to attend. We need a showing that is huge and they have the membership and power to make that happen. We need them in a time like this to help us. So please email or contact them and tell them to send out emails specifically for the rally.

"if rallies is your thing, by all means, go", they said.

We'll keep working through our super dupper secret channels and stuff...

:facepalm:

yea and personally that seems to me like dont bother with going. Also it was mixed into an email. They could atleast give it its own email. They could say we encourage people to go to the rally.

It is not 'heavy lifting' per Scott Bach. You can find my recent interactions with them in the CR thread that Last Shot has started. Go a few pages from the last and you can read for yourself the email exchange I had with Bach.

I replied to their email stating as a member that's up for renewal and the State Organization of the NRA, I expect them to push for this rally and not brush it aside. Otherwise I won't be renewing. Look at what happened in NY, their state NRA organization didn't do anything in time and they got crushed.

I replied to their email stating as a member that's up for renewal and the State Organization of the NRA, I expect them to push for this rally and not brush it aside. Otherwise I won't be renewing. Look at what happened in NY, their state NRA organization didn't do anything in time and they got crushed.

Its hard to not be crushed when cuomo and the other clowns held closed door meetings and nullified the 3 day waiting period for bills to be passed so they could ram it thru before anyone could contest it. NY got sneak attacked and then railroaded.

yea i read your emails already. But thought posting in the general board will get more feedback people that dont check the cherry ridge thread. We need mass amount of people to email them saying we want them to do it. They have the email lists that we need.

either way we as members of the association need to speak up and write to them. tell them what we want from them. Just like we write our elected officials. We need to get them to speak up. They do not want to because it will aware people of the newcomer NJ2AS. They dont want to loose membership to them.

Last renewal for me. I only posted what I felt was appropriate and not some of the other 'baggage' outside of the rally situation. None of it bodes well for being able to respect some of the people there. Not all, but some for sure.

yea i will not renew with the way things are going with the range, nothing being updated but dues go up. And now they are not even helping us push the rally. feels like they are afraid of nj2as taking their members. and they will happen if they dont push the rally.

Thing is they are the official NRA "chapter" for NJ. That complicates things for me. I will continue to support them (non-range only) as well as supporting NJ2AS, GOA, SAF and of course the NRA.

To me it seems like they are working behind the scenes with lobbyists and elected officials. I understand that they can't release details about that -- you won't get very far lobbying if you publicize the process and expose the actors involved. But we should have an idea of what's on the table. For instance, I would be horrified to say the least if they were compromising in favor of reduced magazine capacity in exchange for the other bills to be withdrawn.

NOT ONE INCH.

My ANJRPC membership is up for renewal. If they will not vigorously support the Feb. 8th rally, then I will not renew. I would rather send my dues as a donation to NJ2AS.

Email them or contact them and tell them you will not renew if they do not email supporting the rally.

Thing is they are the official NRA "chapter" for NJ. That complicates things for me. I will continue to support them (non-range only) as well as supporting NJ2AS, GOA, SAF and of course the NRA.

To me it seems like they are working behind the scenes with lobbyists and elected officials. I understand that they can't release details about that -- you won't get very far lobbying if you publicize the process and expose the actors involved. But we should have an idea of what's on the table. For instance, I would be horrified to say the least if they were compromising in favor of reduced magazine capacity in exchange for the other bills to be withdrawn.

NOT ONE INCH.

I understand they do have stuff going on behind the scene. Maybe we should know maybe we shouldn't. Either way at least support the one thing we all do know about.

anjrpc is huge membership wise. i dont know exact figures but was told the range alone had around 3000 members a few years ago. thats not including non range members. i see this as being possible since every month they get another 100 or so at the sign up. either way i would think they have the highest membership of nj 2A groups.

If you're a member of Cherry Ridge you should know they've always had a muted arrogance about their administrative policys. Poor communication has been the norm. All of a sudden all these "improvements"to the range appear with no membership notification or feedback. Shit just happens. I'll forgive their methods if they can pull some real 2A improvements with their stealthy

ways.Heck-I might even say that $150000K yearly salary that Scott Bach was just given to keep

headingANJRPC was a good investment.

Today I have contacted the NRA regarded ANJRPC. ANJRPC os the official state organization of the NRA. I asked them to get ANJRPC to send out mass emails encouraging the rally. If they do not do it i would like to find out how to change the official state organization to NJ2AS. We cannot let ANJRPC not support the rally.

A copy of my letter to them

member###### I expect to see you pushing the Feb 8th rally in Trenton. As the states NRA agency I feel your organization is not taking an agressive enough inititave to protect our second amendment rights. It's time to stand up or step out. Mailers should be going out to all members encouraging the rally and encouraging contacting the elected officals.

My membership is up on 5-31-13. If you don't start acting, don't count on my renewal or money.

Ron