RubberBullets

Midway USA Independence 5.56 M193 $219 for 500

Thank you for posting this - I received mine today.

The UPS delivery man told my wife that they can not leave ammunition orders at the door anymore and that they have to be signed for. Good thing she was home. If this is true it will definitely cause some inconveniences in the future.

Oh? Did they cite a policy change? Small arms ammo is shipped placarded as ORM-D, which is short for other regulated materials for domestic transport only. It is not the only thing that classifies as ORM-D. So how are they going to know it's ammo? I cannot believe they will unilaterally require ORM-D shipment to be adult signature only.

So how are they going to know it's ammo?

In this particular case, this was shipped in the Federal / Independence case box which has "Cartridges Small Arms" right on it (of course, it could have been something else re-boxed). Also, on the shipping label itself, right near the ORM-D placard was "Cartridges Small Arms".

Unfortunately, I wasn't home and my wife dealt with him.

In this particular case, this was shipped in the Federal / Independence case box which has "Cartridges Small Arms" right on it (of course, it could have been something else re-boxed). Also, on the shipping label itself, right near the ORM-D placard was "Cartridges Small Arms".

Unfortunately, I wasn't home and my wife dealt with him.

Thanks! Will give UPS a call about this. Teaching Basic Pistol/Rifle, I supply ammo and regularly get deliveries of cheap bulk target ammo and no-one home to sign for it. I'd hate to be stuck having to pick it up at the UPS depot all the time...

Thank you for posting this - I received mine today.

The UPS delivery man told my wife that they can not leave ammunition orders at the door anymore and that they have to be signed for. Good thing she was home. If this is true it will definitely cause some inconveniences in the future.

Thanks also. I received my order today. They left it on the front porch.

Good.

The next time I see the UPS guy, I'm going to tell him to go fist himself.

lol don't give a blue collar worker a hard time. He's breaking his back 9 to 5. :icon_mrgreen:

I've had to sign for 22lrs, and I've had 223s left, and I've had parcels stolen. In my neighborhood there can be a sudden spike of parcel burglaries: if they've get a bunch been getting complaints, they can get a little more careful, especially on expensive or sensitive packages.