YankeeFan

List of Pro Second Amendment Sheriffs and Police Chiefs (110+)

Not a single New Jersey sheriff on the list..... :icon_e_surprised:

BTW, does anyone know what Hudson County Sheriff Frank X. Schillari's position on 2A is? I can't find this info anywhere.

http://gunssavelives...ice-chiefs-110/

I dont know about Schillari, but his Predecessor, Perez, was VEHEMENTLY Anti-Gun..he's also fighting hard to regain the Sheriff's spot. he and I had a couple of "Spirited" discussions about it...I kind if had to remind him at one point that I didnt work for him.

schillari is pretty old school, i don't know for a fact but from my limited time with him he didnt seem anti gun. He always wants every officer to carry off duty no matter what he said they should be armed. So at least he wasn't an eh you can carry if you want kind.

schillari is pretty old school, i don't know for a fact but from my limited time with him he didnt seem anti gun. He always wants every officer to carry off duty no matter what he said they should be armed. So at least he wasn't an eh you can carry if you want kind.

he Must be doing something right..there are an awful lot of people whining about him on NJ.com LOL

kpd can you post a link?

I havent been there in a while, but the "Hudson County" section of the forums usually has a lot of Perez Guys complaining about Schillari..Guys that work for him that I know are happy with him...Problem with HCSO as with many other SO's in this state is that Politics becomes More important that the Job you do.. you can be the biggest Idiot..but if you support the "Right' Candidate publicly, then you get a Cushy job..of course if the other guy gets in later on, you find yourself on Foot Patrol on the Pulaski Skyway....

I havent been there in a while, but the "Hudson County" section of the forums usually has a lot of Perez Guys complaining about Schillari..Guys that work for him that I know are happy with him...Problem with HCSO as with many other SO's in this state is that Politics becomes More important that the Job you do.. you can be the biggest Idiot..but if you support the "Right' Candidate publicly, then you get a Cushy job..of course if the other guy gets in later on, you find yourself on Foot Patrol on the Pulaski Skyway....

yea thats the norm with SO's here. 1 wrong move and they kick you to the curb and try to screw you. I thought you were talking about bad mouthing some decisions that were in the news recently and controversy.

Gentleman, just because Schillari encourages LE to carry off duty doesn't mean he's pro 2A by a long shot..

Pipes - Bravo for you for going head to head with the A hole.

I understand that, thats why i said i dont know for a fact if he is or isnt, but he didnt seem it from what i noticed. And there are other sheriffs that kinda say eh you can carry if you want and dont push it. So at least hes a step in the right direction by saying he wants you to.