hd2000fxdl

Members Only

Hey folks,

Just was notified about a fantastic deal for anyone who likes to take vacations at the lowest prices available. Prices at or below what insiders in the industry pay. This is an invitation only deal, but I have the deal.

While this isn't free, I will say every dollar you put into it to be a member can be used again dollar for dollar 100% to pay for your vacations. :beach:

So if anyone was planning on at least 1 weekend getaway to multiple vacations a year, you really should check this out, you can't loose.

The program will also save you money on most things you do in your normal life every day of the year also, so this can really be a huge to let you save money for guns and ammo. :)

Also to let you know, this isn't like Disney, and the other travel clubs that are our there that can cost anywhere from 8000 to 80000 to be a member of, probably about what your average cell phone costs these day's.

For information send me an email to: [email protected]

Need your Full Name, Phone number (cell preferred) and email address

This is a limited time offer

Got it, enjoy the quick video and get back to me, I really think it's cool that we can put this out there with no risk of losing anything and gaining a lot.

By the way, I just booked our Mega Trip to Cancun where 3000 of us are taking over a resort for our big vacation get together, looking to break our World Book of Guineas Record from last years trip that had 2800 people. Talk about a fun time.

Harry, what's your affiliation with this organization?

I'm not just in it for the vacations, but take advantage of them all the time, but I am also in the business side part time. Not that I was looking for it, but I figure I'll need something to do in a few years when I retire and getting paid for doing something that's not a job and affords be the ability to travel all the time, heck, I couldn't it up. Plus I saw 2 other things that aren't said in any of the videos when I took a real hard look at it and the company. I like the fact that for 366 bucks I have my own business, and being an independent rep when ever I travel I have the ability to have a tax write off. Save taxes for going on vacation, hell yea I said. (disclaimer here, not everything is a write off) The other thing being there are a lot of people who do this full time, the company also has access to health benefits at a greatly reduced rate than I would be looking at if I was just in retirement getting it on my own.

The other thing that's in there is a version of the old "Entertainment Guides" that save you money on many things from eating out, to the movies, to getting work done on your car. Add in the shopping section, I buy as much as I can on-line, and I do that though it also and I get paid the commission. for example, my X-mass shopping this year paid me enough commission to take the wife and I on a Cruise to the islands.

Hey I like travel, alway took 3 to 6 vacations a year, now I'm able to do 10 or more for the same price and make money on vacation, and have a lot of fun doing it. :)

Just a few of the benefits, there is a lot more, and with the offer that make it no risk and 100% of the money you pay to be used for your own travel for members who sign up during the promotion period, my only regret is that they didn't have this promotion available when I got in. lol