reduck

9mm at Cabelas

So that's 18 bucks per box of 50??? Holy shot is that what 9mm is up to now?.. I haven't even looked since my last 1000 roun purchase 3 months ago but I thought I spent like 11 per box?

Thats a great price if you are used to buying your9mm at shore shot, you can do way better then that in gun broker if you really look.

I paid 12 bucks about 8 weeks ago. My reserves are very low and I needed some so I can go to the range a few times and not worry about running out. I have another 9mm back order for 500 @ 12.50 box too....

It's bry@n's fault anyhow.....another 9mm chamber to feed.....

I just got (more than I want to admit) rounds of 9mm purchased at $10.80 per box. Took 2 weeks to ship, but arrived today and the vendor sent me status updates every few days.

Major vendors are not price gouging this time, so you just need to keep your eyes open and have a thousand bucks ready to strike.

Thats a great price if you are used to buying your9mm at shore shot, you can do way better then that in gun broker if you really look.

Shore Shot has the Lawman 9mm for 18.95 per box (at least thats what it was 2 weekends ago when i went), so 18 is a little bit better.. but not much

i hope if anyone finds a good deal on in stock 9mm, they spread the wealth a bit.. lol

just got some Fed RWB target shells at Cabelas for $65 (case).. seems like a decent enough deal for target loads, but target shot shells arent nearly as hard to find right now.. is that a normal price for target shells? (i'm new to shotguns)

there will always be a better deal somewhere if you wait it out...since I found this 9mm deal, I have seen at least 3 or 4 better ones. But this one shipped and it will be on my doorstep tomorrow.

Even if I overpaid by $5 a box...oh well...not like its going to go to waste...