YankeeFan

Just got the form letter response from Rep. Albio Sires

Basically a "thanks for writing me, here go to my website" letter. So I went to his website and found this:

http://sires.house.gov/press-release/congressman-sires-responds-president-obama%E2%80%99s-plan-protect-our-children-and-our

It's obvious that he doesn't give a rat's ass about the 2nd amendment.

send him another letter stating you will not be voting for him in the next election due to his support of the president infringing your rights on the second amendment and you will rally against him before the next election.

I didn't vote for him in the LAST election. LOL!

That's part of the problem, the staunchest politicians that are antis realize we never voted for them or ever will so they don't care as much. Dunno if it helps any, but usually for those I like to tell them that I will not only vote against them if they support the bills but financially support his opponents in both primaries and general election.

That's part of the problem, the staunchest politicians that are antis realize we never voted for them or ever will so they don't care as much. Dunno if it helps any, but usually for those I like to tell them that I will not only vote against them if they support the bills but financially support his opponents in both primaries and general election.

Unfortunately, the fact that I'm a registered Republican gives him all the info he needs to ignore my letters. I'm thinking of of re-registering as an Independent....