Chvl67

FID Wait In Kingwood

Did my search, and can't find anything recent. About to drop my change of address with P2P, and the wife's initial FID, and a P2P at the Kingwood barracks-I actually live here in Kingwood.

Seems that folks out here in Hunterdon have had some wait times of up to 4 months. Interestingly when I went in to get the apps, the Sgt told me that is the wait times currently. So they've gotten no better, even though I understand that seems to be the only thing people are going in there to get. (Guy was picking up 3 P2P's)

I get that they're a small barracks, but really? It's the training barracks, so they should be using that as an opportunity to get the newer guys up to speed on filing the apps.

Insane to think that it will be the summer before any new firearms purchases, and I've got some money burning a hole in my bank account to stimulate the economy.

Anyone have any recent success stories of quicker turnaround times out here in the sticks?

Hi from up the road.

Had friends apply last year at Perryville Barracks, same wait time 4 months.

After the 2nd month they called the trooper incharge but that didnt help much.........lots of waiting on Trenton bull excuses as well.

Buy rifles :)